yoga is a way of life.. For inner peace and good health, practice yoga

yoga is a way of life.. For inner peace and good health, practice yoga

Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome to Audrey's Peace & Health Blog!

I'm delighted that you have chosen to read my blog today, and hope very much that you enjoy my thoughts and experiences in an adventure of healthy habits and inner peace. I'm not entirely, 100%, successful, but it is a journey after all and I keep trying and refining. It is by sharing that many insights are reinforced and I'm happy to share what I've discovered along the way (and keep discovering, which is cool) that has worked wonderfully for me. In general, I feel GREAT! And I am humbled by the extraordinary friends, clients, family and colleagues who have supported and coached me along the way. None of us can do it alone. I hope there are kernels of wisdom that will "resonate" with you. Please share with me where you are in your own health and peace experiences, and where you would like to go... Let's go there together!

3 comments:

  1. Adding grace and thoughtfulness to the blogosphere...all that and a FIRE MONKEY, too!

    I look forward to learning more helpful tidbits from you. It will be good to have them all in one place, to refer to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. D.C. Will start adding a little at a time! I hope they are either new for you or reminders... I'm very excited...

    ReplyDelete