yoga is a way of life.. For inner peace and good health, practice yoga

yoga is a way of life.. For inner peace and good health, practice yoga

Monday, March 29, 2010

Resting Is Important

Usually I write a new blog entry on Sunday evenings, but here it is Monday afternoon on a rainy day.

Although I have a swirl of ideas, feelings, emotions, and thoughts I'd love to share, I am resting/recharging lately and allowing the mental/soul activity to settle before I plunge back into expressing myself here.

It really is important to rest. Sometimes we are forced into it (illness, depletion) or find we rest because we are just feeling a bit blue and that's just how it is. That's when we know that a change is under way. As is appropriate for springtime: In a cocoon, eventually a butterfly!

Will write again soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment